Monday, November 18, 2013

Buon Viaggio

We had house guest for the past few months who bought a 29 ft. sailboat and spent the summer making it seaworthy.  Yesterday they left to begin their voyages to where ever the wind takes them.  Sue and I wish them all the best and also to let them know that they were the perfect house guests.  The animals like them too.
The beginning of the video is a little shaky and there are still a couple of parts that need to be edited shorter. I recently began doing video and am working on style and content. I only wish I had the forsight to begin documenting Kate and Fabio when they arrived and could have given them a much better and more professional documentary of Tranquility, which is the name of the boat.

Tranquility II from John Sullivan on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this video. It goes well with the book I'm rereading right now - First You Have to Row a Little Boat. Maybe in my next life I'll be a sailor...

    ReplyDelete