Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Morning Ride



27 Miles
Ave Speed 14.5 MPH

A hot Sunday morning ride.   I couldn't find anyone to ride so I went out alone.  There were lots of other bikers out today in the high humidity but it didn't look like anyone cared about that.    I did see one other guy riding without a helmet but when I pulled up along side to talk I realized he spoke no English.  Or he gave the impression he didn't.

I tried a bike app today with my Droid.  I am working out the best way to use it and so far I like it.

Only one of my varsity players was at the pickup game at the school but he assures me that the team is looking good.   I get to see them next Monday at Whaler Camp and will see then how we look for the season.

Lobster/clam bake this afternoon which should help undo all the good the bike riding did.




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment