Friday, September 3, 2010

No Parking. Lot Is Full

We had some pretty uppity visitors enter our harbors over the last 24 hours.   All the dock space and all the moors are taken.  Boats have resorted to anchoring out in the harbor. 




Made a quick run to the post office that is around 2 miles away.   It began to drizzle as I left the house and when I left the PO is was a downpour.  I thought the hurricane had arrived so just kept pedaling.  Everything was soaked through and naturally 10 minutes after I got home the rain stopped and the sun emerged. 

It reminded me of our bike tour when we got caught in similar rain.

Meeting #2 Son's lady tomorrow.  Ma and I are both excited about that.

1 comment:

  1. did you get a lot of rain there? not so much here, we have had worse.

    ReplyDelete