Sunday, July 5, 2009

Food and Music and Food


The cooks above working the seafood tent at New Bedford Ma. "Summerfest". New Bedford being the #1 Fishing port in the world raised good seafood cooks.
Really good fresh fish and chips.



Marial Muldaur band doing thier sound check.



I got a chance to talk with one of the performers for a bit. Peter Mulvey who often rides his bike to tour venues in and around Wisconsin and Michigan. He is one of the artists that I liked enought to purchase a cd or two.




After work on July 4th Sue and I rode the Mini back to the National Park for Saturday's entertainment. We stopped for a bottle of wine and some good Tapas at Cork's Wine Bar






After we filled out tank, or is it got tanked? Whatever.....we walked over to the festival to catch Jonathan Edwards' show.


How much does it cost
I'll buy it.
The time is all we lost
I'll try it
And he can't even run his own life
I'll be damned if he'll run mine.





Tonight is the finale where all the acts gather for a really crazy jam session. Celtic, folk, jazz and blues musicians all together at the same time. For me, it's the highlight of the weekend.

Healthy Day

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about all the rain you've been having lately, but that wine sure does look delicious.

    ReplyDelete