Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday Ride












Whenever I have out of state company, I bring them to the waterfront. They are alway facinated and make comments and point out things that I have been around all of my life and sometimes have never taken notice. Things kind of blend into the background.




I picked up my son and his girlfriend, who grew up in St. Louis and had never been to any coast. I drove the city streets and crossed a couple of local bridges on the way home. When I looked into the rear view mirror while talking to her, I noticed she was not in the least paying attention to the conversation. She was looking at the waterfront, completly taken by the view.




There are a couple of boggers I read daily from the midwest. Kansas City, Chicago, Denver etc. When I see their photos, some of them reach out and grab me. Mundane things to them, amazing to me.



Here are a few of my mundane shots.



2 comments:

  1. Nice -- I like your blog. I linked to you in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of photography. I should probably include more on my blog.

    ReplyDelete