Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Dog is Fine


My worries were unfounded. On the commute home old Blackface was there to greet me as usual.

He got to his stage in order to sing me off into the sunset. I'll be calling youuuuuu, ewe ewe ewe. ewe ewe ewwwwwe.


I also mentioned Stanley the guard dog. His chore is to keep the geese away from the pond.




Stanley is new.


At the very end of the ride, I head a commotion off to my right. I'm usually on the other side of the road in the parking lot. I have heard these noise makers before, but this was our first sighting of each other.

This guy is obviously the boss.


The boss and his lieutenant.


Biking really is fun.

1 comment:

  1. I had an interesting animal encounter the other day. There's a horse farm that I ride by in either Concord or Carlisle and one day there was one waiting at the start of the property who decided he wanted to race. I won . (I think it was because I was already rolling and as he got up to speed he had to peel off because of the fence.)

    ReplyDelete