Friday, February 23, 2007

Salsa














Battery Park

Registration for the Five Boroughs Ride, is done. The hotel is booked and the recruitment for more riders continues.

















View of Manhattan from Brooklyn

Two others from the office have committed to ride this but they have not yet registered. A Canadian friend is registered and we are planning a get together for our online group to meet in Battery Park on the day before.

Last year I got to have a few cold ones with a coast to coast bike veteran, Mike Riscica, and a good friend from England Tick Tack and her hubby. This time the party promises to be bigger.

Since I will be in New York, I may as well get some salsa. They do make the best after all.

Lata.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! I haven't actually been to any big cycling event yet, but once I'm a little faster and in better shape I hope to do more things like this!

    ReplyDelete